Uniflight Maintenance Tracking & Forecasting System builds a comprehensive list of Airworthiness Directives (ADs), Service Bulletins (SBs) and maintenance events for tracking and forecasting the required maintenance on your helicopter and its subsystems. A dedicated A&P expert analyst works with your team to set up aircraft profiles and enter maintenance and compliance information. The steps we take include for initial enrollment include:
- Review your current aircraft maintenance data
- Enter your current data into the Uniflight Maintenance Tracking System
- Generate your aircraft maintenance due list
- Validate the due list to assure accuracy
- Distribute weekly, bi-weekly or monthly aircraft status sheet to your flight department
The best part about having Uniflight manage your maintenance tracking is it gives us the ability to plan for your next maintenance event, which reduces downtime and cost.